"Mom, are you married?"
"yes, I am"
"I wish I could have seen you get married."
"Well, I'm not getting married again buddy."
"Well (a little annoyed)...you should have invited me so I could see you get married."
I told him he was probably there looking down from heaven.
He is our little deep thinker and for some reason is always interested in marriage and when we got married and when he'll be married and be a daddy. He is a funny boy! I always tell him it won't be for at least 18 more years ;-) until after his mission and he seems fine with that!
........................................
Cory just came and told me what Ethan said this morning. Apparently Cory went in to talk to Ethan and he sat him up on his bed (it was a morning full of crying and screaming and a rightfully-so-annoyed father).
As Cory was talking to him Ethan said:
"Dad, you smell like a monkey"
his response: "I smell like a monkey? Or does my breath smell like a monkey?"
"You breath smells like a monkey."
Oh...the things that boy comes up with.
I heard him earlier tell Briggs that he stinks really bad too. He's always keepin it real!


1 comment:
Ok that monkey comment made me laugh out loud. :) Oh the priceless things kids say.
Post a Comment