Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday Morn


This morning after getting the kids ready for church I told Brooklyn we would paint her nails; which was my decoy for her to think about while I did her hair and got her dressed so she wouldn't throw a tantrun...it worked like a charm!

She was sooooo excited! She chose dark pink for her toe nails and light for her nails. Briggs wanted to paint her nails and so I let him do her hands; he did a good job.

She makes me laugh when I told her to "blow" on her nails and she put them right up on her lips and made a sound that was really her inhaling; it was really cute!

I sure love my little kiddos!

4 comments:

chrisjones said...

So cute, and what a nice brother!

mmm... said...

brooklyn looks so much like you in this picture! she is such a pretty little thing!

Amy said...

That is one of my tricks Sunday morning as well works like a charm. Although now with three girls I don't think I will have time.

Ingrid said...

Your blog is so cute! You have an awesome camera, I can tell. Your pictures are amazing! We just love your kids, they're sweethearts and they're adorable! We like their parents too :)