So, I admit, that most days I am pretty good about getting my kids dressed and ready for the day, but today was one of those days that I got into my cleaning and projects that resulted in Ethan and Brooklyn in their jammies a good part of the day. I think I got Brooklyn dressed by the time Cory got home from lunch (it's all about impressions right ;-) but Ethan wore his until mid-afternoon.

These two were so excited about their newly cleaned-up book shelves and their little chairs and this is how I found them this morning! Ethan said "take our picture" so I couldn't resist!

They just look so cuddly and cute! It is moments like this that you wish you could bottle up and take with you through life to pull out whenever life seems less than perfect...It was just a sweet moment. A simple memory of seeing my children so sweet and innocent; something I want to remember when I'm old and grey.


She is saying "chssss" (cheese)
2 comments:
My kids are readers too! Looks like you guys also had a fun Halloween. Victoria was that same chicken last year. So cute. Thanks for the laughs Mr. Jack Sparrow!
Cute! Love those bright little chairs and that shelf full of books! How fun.
Post a Comment