Sunday, April 26, 2009

Random...

If you are just tuning, it's been a while so I have actually posted a three new entries, so check them out!!
I took this picture about a week ago.  Cory had just gotten home from working in Cleveland all week.  They were all sitting on the grass.  Brooklyn in her spring dress, and the boys eating popsicles.  It was a perfect sight to me.



Here are some recent photos that I've taken of the boys. One day at JoAnn's we bought some birdhouses for the boys to paint and Ethan had a great time doing just that. I love how he even painted inside the birdhouse. Cory says that he is a smart boy because he understands that the birds will probably like that; I think we are just bias parents. Either way, he is a cute one!





I love this one with him showing me his hands.  


Briggs is really into these iron beads.  I didn't think he would like them as much as he has.  For several days in a row he would literally spend 3-5 hours making different projects.  It has been a lot of fun for him. 


2 comments:

Jessica said...

You can buy Rosie's book for less than $5.00 on Amazon, used:

http://www.amazon.com/Rosie-ODonnells-Crafty-Projects-Family/dp/141655341X/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1241050732&sr=8-1

S&J Jones Family said...

Cute pictures, I had fun updating myself on your blog.