
Spring is here in all it's glory and the latter half of last week was just beautiful. I called my friend Meghan up and we met at Friendship park and enjoyed the beautiful weather. My friend Sheri's couldn't make it so I offered to take her daughter with us. Risa is a fun little girl to have around. She is very precocious and is always coming up with funny things to say. While we were there I decided I would try and get some cute pictures of the kids. Elek and Adler weren't interested in taking pictures with the other kids but Risa and my kids were game. At one point Risa and Ethan both wanted to sit by Briggs and were fighting over his left side. Risa got upset that Ethan wouldn't move and walked off pouting. I felt bad for her but fortunate for me I caught some great photos of her off by herself.

Hands in pocket...love it! This is Risa.




Risa and Briggs

Brooklyn exploring!

After being at the park a while this cute-dressed little girl came up to us and was right at my feet while I was handing out snacks. I didn't mind sharing with her but I wanted to check with her mom first. I asked the little girl (who was probably 4) "where is your mom?" and she replied that she didn't have one. So then I rephrased the question and asked "who are you with" to which she replied, "you!" I got a good laugh at that; pretty funny. Now there's a girl who knows what she wants. I don't ever remember being so friendly with strangers.

Ethan loves the swings and would swing the entire time if I let him



Briggs and Risa

Elek


3 comments:
ohh my heck. You have a wonderful talent to get some great candid shots, and great editing skills!
I guess it helps that you have such cute kids to take pictures of :)
that story about the little girl is priceless! How funny.
Cute pictures!! Man I wish you lived closer so you could give me some photoshop lessons! :)
Lisa we were in the store one day and had met our dentist there also. He loved little kids. You were only maybe 4 or 5 years old at the time and he asked you a question and you said" My mommy said I shouldn't talk to strangers." We taught you not to for a very good reason....there were some not so nice people out there.
Post a Comment