It's official. She is nine months now and mobile! Yep, yesterday she decided she wanted to start army crawling and is beginning to make her way around the house army style. I guess it is time to baby proof (aka get our kitchen cupboard doors sanded and back in place, and maybe go buy a door to replace the one I kicked down, and perhaps a baby gate would be good:). Brooklyn is such a fun little girl! She is spunky and loves to laugh. She is definitely the star of the house and adored by all. She is learning to pull herself up and has gotten quite close. She loves "real" food and just got her 7th tooth today! She loves to dance to music and clapping. What a joy! Boy do we love this little girl!!! We are so blessed to have her in our home!



Starting to stand up

What mom? Another picture :)

Sweet baby...

She loves to bang on the pots


One day I came in to find this...

Now I know...
2 comments:
Goodness, she's so adorable! Lisa, you take the best pictures! (Maybe I should take a photography class, too.) Rigdon is just getting his 5th tooth, so Brooklyn is way ahead of him. By the way, the kids loved the Easter drawings you sent last week. Thanks so much!!! That was so thoughtful. (We meant to tell you thanks several days ago, but you know how life gets in the way.)
Love, Lewis'
She is super cute. Love all the pics and the update. I wish I was living by you so I could learn how to do all your photoshop stuff...your pics look great!
Post a Comment