On Sunday we went to Church and my friend Amy gave a great Easter lesson to the girls we are over. She shared this video of the Savior and it really touched me. We came home and had a nice relaxing day at home. I made Lion House rolls (our favorite) and we had ribs and salad for dinner. It was a really nice weekend.
Here are some pictures from Saturday. I guess it didn't really occur to me to take easter pictures of the kids in their nice Sunday clothes until I had seen some of my friends post pictures. Oh, well. There's always next year. Enjoy.















Ready for the hunt

My accessory boy…

Me and baby girl

The kids and me

Brooklyn getting in on the easter goods…

With Daddy

Say Cheese…Love that little boy!

The Koenig family

The Nagy's

Cody the little puppy

Kelly with her boys Brandon and Carter

Carter digging in


1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a really fun Easter! I bet the kids had a lot of fun with that puppy, my kids wouldn't even care about the candy or eggs probably if there was a little puppy to play with. :)
Post a Comment