The boys did an excellent job playing quietly or playing conference Bingo (I mean who wouldn't when yummy m&m's are on the line). Today (Monday) Briggs said to Cory and me, "can we watch conference again?" What? I couldn't believe my ears. I asked him why he wanted to watch and he said, "because I can sit reverently." As you can probably guess I was pleasantly surprised; what a good little boy.
Well, here are some photos from yesterday. We took a break between sessions and took the kids to the middle school track and let them burn off some of their energy. Briggs and Cory threw the football around and Ethan enjoyed himself in the sand. Brooklyn discovered grass for the first time and what dirt and rocks taste like. And I dusted my camera off and took a bunch of photos. It was a great day filled with too much food, sunshine, great messages, and family.

















Briggs and his silly faces. I was playing around with the settings on my camera and these are the faces I got on the other side of my lens.



Brooklyn with her two bottom teeth. She has one on top and the other one is sure to make it's appearance any day now.

Discovering Grass…and dirt

Love the baby hands…

it's hard stuff to get a two year old to go sit on a bench. The whole time he kept asking me if he could get down and go play. Just one more smile…

Our care-free little boy. Loves to take his shoes off, enjoy the scenery and sand

The little boy loves his lightening McQueen jamies and requests them everyday. I usually have a strict no jammies in public rule but hey, it was a lazy sunday…that, and he is cute no matter what he is wearing.

LOVE IT!!

Briggs is becoming quite the little athlete. He and Cory played football. It is so much fun to watch them play together. I can't believe how big he is getting.
Soooo Tired…

The other day I was running around trying to get ready to take Briggs to Pre-school when I came around the corner to grab Brooklyn from her chair to take her out to the car, this is what I found. It was so cute. She was obviously just plain tuckered out. I left her just a few moments before with Cheese in her hand and I guess the sleep won



Bath time

So, these were taken a few weeks back. I rarely put Brooklyn in the tub with the boys but I was going for efficiency this night. Had to snap a few photos. This is what goes down in our tub in the Hansen home…it wouldn't be bath time without fighting over "1" toy. This is a duck. We have 6 ducks, but yep, they want the same one. Brooklyn looks confused. She is totally content with her orange cup. I am sure Ethan is screaming "NOOOOOOO!!!"

"Ethan please don't put water on Brooklyn's face…" oops…Too late
Just ending on a cute note. Bath time didn't turn out too bad after all…




1 comment:
Funny, that's what bath time looks like in our house too, the fighting over "1" toy. Only all 3 of my boys are usually fighting over it. :)
Looks like you guys had a great conference Sunday, it's so nice to be able to finally get outside isn't it? Or maybe you guys have been able for a while, but we have had the most beautiful sunshiny weather for the last few days, finally.
Cute cute kids, I really love looking at your pictures.
Post a Comment