We had a really nice thanksgiving this year. Our friends Eric and Sarah Peterson came down from Michigan to spend a few days with us. They got in late Wednesday night and then Thursday we enjoyed good food, lots of toy messes, and best of all good company. On Friday Cory worked until about 3 and I took some
family photos of their family that morning; it was so much fun for me--cold, but fun. Sarah and I went shopping in the afternoon and then we hung out for the evening. Saturday we went to Polaris Mall and let the kids play while the guys went to an arcade and got in touch with their youth for about an hour. We had lunch and they took off for home. What a fun time! Our kids loved it. Here are few photos that Eric took of Briggs and Ava while we were doing our photo shoot. Briggs and Ava were best of friends and worst of enemies. They also both had their first kiss; with no encouragement-what can you do? We love these photos of them.

I call this "the look"

"What did I do?"
1 comment:
Thanks so much, we had such a good time with you guys. Thanks again for taking our pictures, I've gotten lot's of compliments already! Your the best!
Post a Comment