Six years ago Cory and I were married in the Idaho Falls Temple and what a ride it's been. We've loved, laughed, and cried. We have 3 beautiful kids, graduated from college, lived in 7 apartments, purchased two houses, one minivan, moved across the country, worked together, taken many road trips, made some great friends along the way, enjoyed our kids, made some new traditions, supported and loved each other in good times and bad, and have truly enjoyed the ride. I can say that we have really felt and lived life thus far and we look forward to creating a future full of wonderful memories; we are truly blessed. I couldn't ask for anything more.

To celebrate our anniversary we went to the melting pot fondue restaurant. It was pretty good but I think next time we'll skip the main dish and go right for the desert. We took brooklyn who was an angel while we sat there for the two hour fondue experience. It was a nice evening. Here's to another year.




1 comment:
congrats guys! we are celebrating six years in december. amazing how time flies!
Post a Comment