
So the other day Cory put Brooklyn down for a nap. When I went to get her this is what I found. I think the picture speaks for itself. When I inquired about Brooklyn's new "fashion statement" if you will, he replied, "I had already pulled her pants up and I figured she was just taking a nap anyway." Pretty funny! Sometimes I have to laugh at a fathers approach to taking care of his children; it is never how the wife would do it, but somehow it works and it gives us a few laughs along the way.


2 comments:
Lisa I can not stop laughing about this, that is something Jake would do. By the way I love your blog. We have to love our men cause they do crazy things like this all the time.
Oh another funny, So I wrote that comment and then showed Jake and he said "well what's wrong with that".
Post a Comment