Thursday, November 20, 2008

Finally . . . photos of our house!

Well, I've had some requests to see photos of the house that we bought a few months back. Cory and I have been working really hard on it, and my dad was a great big help to us when he came out for Brooklyn's blessing-we can't thank him enough. So on the slideshow the first photos are pictures of the house before we bought it, then I have some of the "during" process, and then the "after" shots. Cory has given me the freedom to just go for it in regards to the design and I couldn't be more pleased with the results. It has been a labor of love if you can call it that. I think my husband would call it something else but that's besides the point. He really has been great through this all and we have learned so much; we love the end result! It has been fun for me to create an environment that suits our style and needs. After all, it is what I love to do. Enjoy!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

amazing! your home is beautiful. congratulations.

La Candáche said...

Wow Lis!! It looks amazing! I can't wait to see more:) I can't wait to see it in person!!

Tora Family said...

Lisa...as always...beautiful job. LOVE the built-ins and the kitchen looks great! I think the screened porch would have sold it for me too...that would be a GREAT place for entertaining! Congrats!

Nels, Drea, and Crew said...

Great Job! I especially like the kitchen with the dark cupboards. Everything turned out very nice. I bet you are glad to be done!

Amy said...

Wow looks great! I love it. How fun to do redo something like that. I am sure you appreciate it a lot more.

S&J Jones Family said...

It's sooo beautiful, Lisa! I love what you have done with it.

Katie said...

Beautiful! You guys do great work!

Howling Pickup said...

My darn computer won't let me look at slide shows right now for some reason. I am sure the house is beautiful, you have such great taste!

Howling Pickup said...

I got it to work! I love what you have done. It is gorgeous!

stephen Pothier said...

That kitchen is beautiful- You definitely have talent in putting a home together! Congrats

Anonymous said...

Sorry that last comment was really Kara!

The Becks said...

Wow Lisa... this looks awesome. You have done a GREAT job. I'm not surprised though... you have a gift! So fun to see. Thanks for showing pictures. I hope you love it!

Stephani said...

WOW....ought to pretty much sum up what I was thinking as I viewed your slide show. It's funny because I was thinking the before pictures were nice, then your work and after pictures started popping up and I just stared and stared, it is all absolutely gorgeous. I especially love the built in shelves around the fireplace and what you did with the lighting...Someday if we purchase a home and want to do some remodeling, I will hire you to come help me plan it all out, and that would be so fun besides. :)