Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Pure joy . . .

If there ever was such a definition as pure joy, Brooklyn would be it. She is such a bright light in our home!


Amongst all the balls, loud wrestling (which always leads to screaming and fighting), jumping from the sofa to the floor, cars and chaos, the boys completely malling her, and all the things that it takes to keep a household of 5 running smoothly, she is such a mellow and laid back little girl.


She often laughs at her brothers and thinks that they are the greatest thing; there is such a peace about her. We all love to cuddle and love her.


She has such a special and sweet spirit and Cory and I feel so blessed to be her parents!



We love you baby girl!

3 comments:

Stephani said...

Oh, that last picture just sums up everything you said about her, she has the sweetest little look on her face. She sure does seem like a great joy to you all. :)
Where did you get that pink blanket she's laying on, I love it. It looks so soft. Not sure what we're having yet, but if we're having a girl I'd love to find a blanket like that.

Tora Family said...

I love a baby in diapers...she looks so sweet.

S&J Jones Family said...

All of your kids look a lot alike...you can deffinetly tell they are siblings. She's so beautiful.