Thursday, November 6, 2008

Please help . . .

Cory found this "Cutest Buckeye Baby" contest that he wanted to enter Brooklyn in for tickets to the Michigan/Ohio state game and a $500 gift card to Babys-r-us. Please help me out by making a note on which one you think we should enter. There are basically 2 or 3 shots with different effects. I will be sending the photo in tomorrow, Friday! Thanks!!


#1



#2



#3



#4



#5



#6



#7

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like them all, but I think I like the first and the last one best!

Summer said...

I agree- between the first and last! I'm thinking the first looks more "cute," if that's what they're really going for. The last one is more sport/rivalry oriented. Cute shots, Lisa! I had no idea what a great photographer you were!

Tora Family said...

#6 for sure (second to last). :)

Matt said...

I like the second to last!! Definatly go with one of the football ones!

Lora said...

That last comment was from me, I didn't know Matt was signed in.

The Koenig Family said...

How could you not win? You only have the cutest little baby ever. I like #1 and #5.

Anonymous said...

#3 and #5 are my favs....

The Critchlow Family said...

They are all so cute it is hard to choose! I like #6...GOOD LUCK! Hope you guys win them! She's adorable!

ensadler said...

I may be too late but I too like #1 and #6.

April said...

Lisa- this is April Tomblin- now clark

I love when I find old friends from the past blogs- I just have one question- do you really love every minute of it? I mean really- every minute? come on

The Becks said...

For me it is #2 or #6. She isn't smiling in #6 but I love the affect of the football. Maybe you should add some writing on the bottom to #6 that says "get your game on" or something cute. Hope you win.

The Becks said...

I just changed my mind. #6 should say "Bring it..."

S&J Jones Family said...

I like the first one the best. She is so precious.

Stephani said...

Okay, I'm totally too late on this, but I'm really curious which one you decided to enter...Cute shots, I really liked #1.