Saturday, August 2, 2008

Brooklyn and Grandma Hansen

Here are some new photos of baby Brooklyn with the family. She is such a sweet little girl and has already been sleeping 4-6 hours at night which has been nice for me to get a decent stretch of sleep (lets hope it lasts right?!?!?!) Briggs and Ethan are absolutely smitten by her and love to hold her and kiss her. I feel like I have my own paparazzi when ever she is awake as they are climbing all over me to get a closer look. The boys have sure enjoyed spending the week with Grandma Hansen. She has been a life saver to me in so many ways; playing with the boys, cooking meals, running my washer and dryer all day long, going grocery shopping, and giving me the some much needed rest. I am so appreciative of her.







Tonight we went to the Easton Mall here and the boys played in the fountains and then we sat and listened to a jazz band playing. It was a nice night.


Say Cheese!!! Ethan loves to say "Cheese" over and over while we are taking his photo; it is hilarious. The boys enjoyed a nice swim with Grandma and Daddy after their hour-long bike ride.


6 comments:

S&J Jones Family said...

Brooklyn is so adorable! Good job on the little feet photo. She's a doll!

Diane said...

SHE looks just like you when you were a little baby....get those photos out and look at the both of them. She is so precious. Take more for us!

Howling Pickup said...

Congratulations! Brooklyn is beautiful. I can't believe all of that hair! Glad that everything went well. Hope you continue to get good sleep.

Tora Family said...

Awww...I'm glad you had Grandma Hansen there too. Lisa, she is such a BEAUTIFUL baby...and she REALLY looks like you. I wish I could just hold her and kiss her...she is so sweet. Sounds like all is going well. Hugs & Kiss that baby for me!

The Becks said...

It is so fun to see this sweet, new little girl wrapped up in all of that pink! I could just eat her up. The feet picture is adorable. Sounds like she is sleeping better than my Crew! I am so happy for you guys. She is such a little dolly.

Laura said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! Congrats again!