
Here is a photo I took of Brooklyn; she looks so much like Briggs did as a baby (just the girl form) so we are excited to see what her "look" will be as she grows a little more.

This photo I took from my hospital bed the first day when Grandma Hansen came up with the boys to see Brooklyn. This photo is typical of how the boys love to be around here and kiss and hug and hold her. She is lucky to have two brothers who love her so much.

First sponge bath at home . . . She definitely doesn't like her diaper changed and being naked.



This sweet baby girl just sleeps and sleeps; perhaps she will take after her mother as a child. But I have a feeling the sleepiness will pass; but I can't complain!! We sure love this little girl!


7 comments:
In the last picture....she really does look like Briggs....so cute. Anxious to hold her sometime this year. The boys too of course.
What a beauty!! So glad that everything is going well for you!!
Ohh Lisa! She is beautiful! Can't wait to meet her.
Call if you need anything :o)
SO sweet!!! That last picture really does look like Briggs, only yeah, more feminine. :) Love all the pink and cutesy girl colors and clothes!
What a sweet sweet sweetie!! I was serious about dinner. (Pleeeeease give me an excuse to come see!)
Brooklyn looks adorable, the boys look like they love their new baby sister.
Wait a second - are those Luke Perry 90210 side burns that Cory is sport'n? Nice!!!
Post a Comment