Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A fun family visit

My sisters and brother in law were able to come out and spend a week with us this last week. We had a really good talking, playing cards, laughing, eating LOTS of junk food and just enjoyed being together; Cory said we were really going to get close as we were all crammed into a two bedroom apartment; and I would say that we did.

We just took it easy and hung out. Sunday night we went to a nice park in downtown Gahanna and walked along the creekside. Another day we took the boys to the zoo, which Gabe and the boys really enjoyed :). We had a cookout at the park one night and did lots of swimming. Cory and Gabe went golfing a few times and Briggs and Ethan loved when Uncle Gabe would lift them up in the air and upside down and they could walk on the ceiling. Aunt Candace made cookies with Briggs-Happy Birthday Candace, and Aunt Crystal got a kick out of dressing Ethan in his jammies. One night she accidently put both of his legs in one side of his jammies and she was laughing so hard. She asked him to go walk and grab something, he thought about it, then got really embarrassed and sat down. It was so cute.

After they left I asked Briggs if he had a good time with everyone. He said yes. I asked him what he enjoyed most and he said, "Uncle Gabe" to which I asked him why. He said, "Because I just love him." What a sweet little boy! Thanks for taking the time to come and visit us! We love you!

1 comment:

Summer said...

So cute! I wish I could have stopped and chatted a bit when I saw you and your sis at church the other day. (I was playing follow the toddler at the other end of the hall.)

It was so weird to see you in this slideshow all snuggled up next to some guy that wasn't your hubby- until I realized that the girl wasn't you!!! You and your sister have got to be careful!! ;-) Scare the livin'.... j/k.

Your baby is looking so precious!!! What a head of hair- I am totally loving it.