



I'll be the first to admit that I am a real novice at taking photographs so today I decided to see if I could get a few shots of the boys to frame for our house; I didn't get too many good ones, but here are a few that I liked. Any suggestions on improving my photoshopping skills and/or photography, I would love your insight. I like the look of the black and white and just played around with the saturation and highlights.


4 comments:
I thought they were professional to begin with so I can't say they need improvement! You are awesome!!
They do look GREAT! I LOVE the first shot...the composition and how Ethan is looking at Briggs. Who needs a professional photographer? You're amazing...doing photo shoots when you just gave birth to your 3rd child a few weeks ago. Can we say, "SUPERMOM!" :)
Way cute Lisa! Especially the b/w one with both boys, I love it.
I love the wall ones....its like you would see clothes modeled by cute kids for a new school year. You have done well with your photography. Love Mom
Post a Comment