Saturday, August 9, 2008

Especially for those Grandma's . . .



Just a few photos I took today. I know that her grandma's are especially interested to see how she has changed over the past two weeks; so these are for you!

5 comments:

The Becks said...

She does look so much like Briggs. She is so cute! You can never post too many pictures when they are tiny because they change so rapidly. Hope you are recovering well. We send our love.

Nels, Drea, and Crew said...

She is so beautiful! The boys look so cute with her. How are you feeling? Aren't moms and mother-in-laws life savers. Your pictures of the boys are totally cute. Good work on the photography. Hope you can keep getting some good sleep.

Jackie Jones said...

She is so adorable, Lisa! It looks like you have been having fun with your camera, too. You got some cute pictures.

Anonymous said...

so cute. it is so fun to see her with her eyes open!

Diane said...

Yes, keep the pictures coming! I love them all. I now send Crystal, Gabe and Candace your way for lots of more good fun.