Sooooooo cute, look at all that pink! She's just beautiful!!!!!
Those are beautiful photos, Lisa. Well done! Did you use natural lighting? You have a lot of talent...keep at it!
Don't you love Pink? Brooklyn is so darn cute!
she did have a diaper on for the pink ones right? lol!! those are really awesome pictures!!!
so cute. i can tell you are just loving your little girl!
She is adorable....like I always knew she would be! Grandma's have a special eye for beauty....
She is very photogenic, cute pictures Lisa!
She is so stinkin cute! Life is a little crazy with three little ones. Hope you are hanging in there!
You are becoming quite the photographer. She is such a doll. I can't believe how much she looks like your boys. You have strong very cute genetics you two!
That first one should be on a baby magazine. I love all the frilly pink, just beautiful.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Sooooooo cute, look at all that pink! She's just beautiful!!!!!
Those are beautiful photos, Lisa. Well done! Did you use natural lighting? You have a lot of talent...keep at it!
Don't you love Pink? Brooklyn is so darn cute!
she did have a diaper on for the pink ones right? lol!! those are really awesome pictures!!!
so cute. i can tell you are just loving your little girl!
She is adorable....like I always knew she would be! Grandma's have a special eye for beauty....
She is very photogenic, cute pictures Lisa!
She is so stinkin cute! Life is a little crazy with three little ones. Hope you are hanging in there!
You are becoming quite the photographer. She is such a doll. I can't believe how much she looks like your boys. You have strong very cute genetics you two!
That first one should be on a baby magazine. I love all the frilly pink, just beautiful.
Post a Comment