Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Temple visit

For Family Home Evening (a few days late) we took the kids to the temple to walk around and enjoy the flowers.  Here are some fun photos.

 
 Cory with the kids in front of the new waterfall.  The kids loved playing in it and apparently Brooklyn is SUPER excited!!  Watch out... she's bringing belly shirts back :)


 Briggs was being a little bit grumpy until I told Brooklyn and Ethan to kiss him.  Grumpy no more!

 He joined in on the fun.  I LOVE Brooklyn's face here!


 Kisses for Ethan

 Sterling was loving his freedom to walk wherever his bow-legged legs wanted to take him.  He wasn't happy about being stopped for kisses!

 I had to get in on the kissing action.  Briggs played photographer!





 Sterling being chased; he loved this game

 ... then tackled!







 Sooooo cute!  Love this!

And this!  So sweet!

No comments: