I'm sure like most of you mothers out there you are excited for summer (perhaps I speak only for myself) and for school to be out. I am really looking forward to a break as I know my kids are; a break from getting hair done, back-packs rounded up, tying shoes, getting slow-moving kids to move quickly, carpool etc.
The Zoo
This past week I got to go to zoo with Ethan's class and I took along Sterling and Brooklyn. The Tauphus Park Zoo is the perfect size and a great little zoo for an hour-long stroll with kids.
After the zoo the kids loaded onto the bus and did a little recycling and then we drove to a park and enjoyed lunch on the grass. It was a beautiful day and I enjoyed getting to visit with some of the other moms. Here are some photos from the zoo.
Ethan's class and his teacher Mrs. Mcfadden standing up... we LOVE her!
Stopping to recycle
Bear World
A few days later I got to go on the school bus as a chaperone for the Bear World field trip with Briggs' class. I was trying to remember the last time I rode a school bus as the smells and the vinyl brought back all sorts of memories. It was fun to sit with him and talk and do or hidden picture worksheet they handed out.
Briggs with the little group I was in charge of
Petting the deer in the petting zoo
Briggs' teacher Mrs. Jones on left
The little cubs were adorable. They played like little kittens, it was so much fun to watch!
Me and Briggs; I think he's excited to take a picture with me :)
Briggs with his best buddy Jeffrey
Me and Briggs on the ride home!
I had a great time; I also loved chatting with some really cool mom's!


No comments:
Post a Comment