I think I mentioned before that I'm really excited for school to be out. Mom's need breaks just like kids :) Here are some photos from Ethan's adorable Kindergarden graduation.
They did this adorable program where each of the kids choose what they wanted to be when they grew up and then they stood up and had all memorized a cute little saying for their turn and vocation; Ethan and Carson choose a "Father." Ethan was supposed to dress "in-character" but he doesn't really like to do that sort of thing like his counterpart Carson, but I guess he did kind of dress like his daddy.
Ethan with his wonderful teacher! She is actually retiring this year and I'm so sad that Brooklyn won't be able to have her! We LOVED her and she absolutely adored Ethan... and really all of her kids. She has the most even temperament for those kids and has truly a kind and good heart. Maybe someday when I "arrive" I'll be the same way :) I guess we all need goals!
Silly Ethan with daddy and me!
While I was at the school with my camera I decided to slip into Briggs' class and snap a photo with his teacher. She has also been really great. A tough teacher and she really has pushed her class to amazing things (more on that coming June 1st). Briggs adored her and she loved him! She is excited to have Ethan next year.
Now, rain rain go away, and please bring on summer!





No comments:
Post a Comment