
I decided I better just start putting my pictures on here because the month is getting away from me. Here are some photos of Briggs last football game... well, there aren't really any great ones of the game, it was cold and I got a little distracted between needy kids, timeouts and runs to the car. But it was a fun season. Cory coached a few of the games and it just so happened to be the only game I had my camera and we took a team photo.
Briggs loved playing and I can seeing him becoming stronger and better each year! My boys love sports! There is not much more to say about that! Probably his favorite time playing was the game before this where they played a night game with lights. Briggs said it reminded him of when football teams play in high school. Oh, and of course, weekly snacks and drinks!

Pre-game warm up!

Happy boy!

So goofy!! This is her silly face!

Ethan loving his little brother!

Sterling wanting nothing to do with that toy. Now, I remember... he was tired!

A pre-game performance!




A little chat with Spidey!

I'm sure he's looking at Grandpa Hansen right here. When he looks at him, this is about all he Sterling gives him for an expression. It's kind of funny!

Brooklyn being silly with Grandpa


No comments:
Post a Comment