Sunday, October 2, 2011

September Blessing

A few weeks back (I'm embarrassed to admit how long ago because I have so much to catch up on) we got to attend the blessing of my newest nephew Easton.  While most of the family was in town we decided to take a few photos of the grandkids.

Photobucket
Ethan, Briggs, James, Brooklyn, Sterling, and Ashlyn
Baer and Easton not pictured
Photobucket
All the kiddos minus Baer; who was greatly missed!
I had my Dad snap a few photos of me with my kiddos (Cory was in meetings all morning so we missed him).  I love the gardens at BYU-Idaho; they are really stunning.  A lot has changed since I started school there many moons ago ;-) (boy, if that phrase doesn't date me ;-)!  If you hear me say I walked to school both ways uphill in a snowstorm... please stop me!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
In case you're wondering, my kids have lemon drops in their cheeks!  Still cute!

Photobucket
Brooklyn giving kisses to Grandpa Jones!

Photobucket
Love this!

Photobucket
My sister and her family with parents

Photobucket
A proud papa

Photobucket
Easton

Photobucket
Uncle Gabe picking Ethan's nose

Photobucket
Sterling

Photobucket
The men folk minus my handsome husband!

Photobucket
It was a nice day!

3 comments:

chrisjones said...

What wonderful, precious pictures!

Jorden and Jessica said...

These are such cute pictures! Wish we could have been at the blessing! I LOVE the pictures of your Dad and Brooklyn. So cute!

mmm... said...

I can't get over how grown up all your little ones are! They are all so beautiful! We miss you guys!