Friday, October 21, 2011

Beautiful fall night...

Here are some photos I took this week.  I was loving the warmth of the sun and wanted nothing to do with being inside!  I got a kick out of Brooklyn reading this American doll magazine that showed up in our mailbox.  A little weird since we don't own any dolls ourselves or subscribe; but she loved it!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
So intent!  She didn't even know I was snapping photos all around her!

Photobucket


Photobucket
The boys had their friend Eja over and were playing football.  I got some fun ones of the boys!

Photobucket
It's what brothers do...

Photobucket

Photobucket
Brooklyn had to get into the mix.  She's a tough little girl!


LOVE. LOVE. LOVE these!!
Photobucket


Photobucket
BEST BUDS!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

April said...

we got that magazine too- it's like this huge big magazine with tons of pages- no clue who American Girl was until now...

we must be on someone's list- somehow they know we have little girls.

Summer said...

Those are so sweet! I was always amazed at what Brooklyn could put up with from her exuberant bros- haha. She was born into the right family!! ;D