Wednesday, November 10, 2010

First parent teacher conference

Last night was Briggs first parent teacher conference and he was bubbling over with excitement to go. We met with his teacher Ms. Madsen and she showed us his report card and a lot of dot-to-dots, drawings, and writing assignments. He is doing really well in school. He is a leader in his classroom and often reads to his class. She loves having him in class and he loves to go to school. We are so proud of him!

Just a side note. Today when he came home from school he told me that a little girl in his class, Lola, was chasing him and that tomorrow all the girls in his class were going to chase him. I had to laugh. He then told me he would fake run one way and then run the other way and it got her every time; I guess practicing all those football moves are good for more than just football! And...I think he kind of likes it!

Here are some of the cute little papers we received.

This is a cute picture of our family. I love how he wrote our ages as 29...I'll take it!

One of about 20 dot-to-dots she gave us. He loves them.

Picture of football field...Greenbay Packers to be exact.
He also told me that he concentrated really hard on writing his name ;-)

He likes to use a lot of color when he colors

And his writing is very nice!

Next week we go for Ethan...

No comments: