Last night Ethan lost his first front tooth...or should I say Cory pulled it out much to Ethan's reluctance! Last year during preschool he fell off a rocking horse and impacted his front tooth. It always looked a little dead after that and this past week I noticed his front tooth was kind of sticking out. He let me touch it and sure enough it was pretty loose.
After about 3 or 4 days it was just time to yank that thing! He didn't want to eat certain food because he said it hurt. Ethan refused to touch the tooth when it came out but it was completely hollow inside; definitely a dead tooth. After everything he asked for ice cream; the boy knows how to milk a situation. We agreed that we'd go the next night for Family Home Evening and he didn't let us forget it all day.
Here are some pictures...

He looks so devastated! Brooklyn was all about getting a front seat to the action and then right there to comfort him.




The tooth fairy left 2 dollar bills. He was a pretty happy boy this morning!
P.S. Be sure to take our poll on the side bar...take a guess...


4 comments:
Those pictures are priceless! Love them!
I just love those toothless grins!
Awwww! Looked traumatizing- haha.
Way to go Ethan!!
I guess we should be looking out for some loose ones on Mia pretty soon. :b Tooth drama.
poor ethan! that is hilarious the "3 or 4 monies." smart kid huh.
Post a Comment