Ethan came in all excited and said to me, "I get to go home teaching with dad tonight; that means I must be a daddy now!" He was so cute and so serious with his big ol' smile that I just had to laugh and give him hugs and kisses!
And...
Earlier today for one of Ethan's chores I had him wipe the bathroom counters and sinks off. It had been a while since I'd seen him so I went to check on him and he was using his sopping wet rag to wipe the mirrors with water and he was doing a meticulous job; which of course looked awful (though I wouldn't tell him that). I told him he didn't need to do the mirrors right now and that we could do them later and he was so sweet and said, "I just wanted to do them so they looked nice too." What a sweet little boy!
...I sure love my kiddos and I love being a mother!


No comments:
Post a Comment