Monday, October 4, 2010

Brooklyn...


Last weekend Cory took the boys to Island park and the evening was just too beautiful to stay inside so Brooklyn and I took it outside...and I happened to bring along my camera and a few props ;-). She wasn't thrilled with wearing the tutu but she LOVED twirling the boa and wore it like she was meant to...and then proceeded to pluck the boa apart in the car on the way home so much so that it looked like a chicken died in back. But the evening was totally worth it!

Here are some of my favorites....





(Click to enlarge storyboards)
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Halloween...
...so these photos are inspired by the up-coming holiday season...







3 comments:

Laura said...

She is just so darn cute!!!

mmm... said...

lisa, these photos are beautiful! the lighting is perfect, love the details, and the angles are so fun. she is such a cute little girl!

Summer said...

So pretty Lisa!! Wow- she's getting big!