Sunday, October 24, 2010

Farm Scene Investigation

Last night we went to the local BSA Farm Scene Investigation Corn maze with Cory's parents. It was windy, a bit chilly, and really dusty but it was a great time and a fun concept to give meaning to walking through endless rows of corn (which I'd do anyway because I think corn mazes are fun!)

Ethan and Brooklyn loved piling up all the dry dirt into piles when we'd stop and jumping into them. I tried at first to keep them out of the dirt, but who am I to think I can keep two littles out of the dirt. Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately for my blog ;-) my camera battery died after a few pictures so this is all I have to show for our fun evening!



I loved the dark sky threatening rain and all the great colors!

Like the sky behind Briggs up there on the right! Gorgeous!

Grandpa Hansen with Brooklyn!

The kids LOVED the little train. Brooklyn came back and said, "train bumpy...I hab fun on train!" Too cute!


Pleased as punch to be riding the train! Love that million-dollar smile!

And their off..

When the kids got back from the train we had fun playing in the maze while we waited for Cory to go get a few more stamps on our cards. I even played tag with my boys and was jumping over hay bails with my pregnant belly; I surprised myself! Thankfully no one had a video camera ;-)

It was a fun evening! Thanks Carl and Judy for a fun time!

No comments: