Saturday, May 29, 2010

At my parents...

Here are some pictures from our time in Montana at my parents house. I love these pictures of Brooklyn at the piano!



Saying "Cheese!"

Ashlyn's first bite of a fudgecicle

The night that Cory and the boys (and Gabe) arrived from Idaho we had a little roast outside. Here are some pictures from that.



This is what you call "real-life photography"

My hottie single sister ;-)






Us girls decided to take a night and do our hair the night before Cory and Gabe got into town. I dyed my hair (which really only evened out my hair color with a slight...ever so slight red in it) and Crystal cut/fixed Candace's bad hair cut and she did a great job. I tried curling Jacque's hair with her funky curlers. It was fun night filled with lots of girl talk!



The guys spent a lot of time working on the Rokon. Cory and Gabe both wrecked it once. Thankfully niether were hurt; I guess you could call it male bonding. Oh, yea, and got reamed out by one of our neighbors for riding the bike past dark. I got a kick out of that one!

Love these....


No comments: