These are some photos of Briggs with his friends Abby, Carter, and Gracie. We enjoy our friends so much here! Thanks for such a great time!
Monday, October 6, 2008
Pig Roast
I took these of the kids at this fun Pig Roast we went to. The food was great, the company better, and the kids loved playing together. Ethan enjoyed giving kisses and playing with Lora's baby.





These are some photos of Briggs with his friends Abby, Carter, and Gracie. We enjoy our friends so much here! Thanks for such a great time!
These are some photos of Briggs with his friends Abby, Carter, and Gracie. We enjoy our friends so much here! Thanks for such a great time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Looks like fun =) So what exactly is a pig roast? I have never been to one...is it just what it sounds like? I'm picturing this large pig being roasted on a stick over a fire with an apple in its mouth...:)
nice. cute
Post a Comment