Monday, October 27, 2008

Brooklyn's Blessing Dress Photos

Here are the photos I took of Brooklyn today! I am pretty happy with them considering I only have a point-and-shoot camera! Still trying to convince my honey that I need a nicer camera; maybe for christmas right? Anyway, here is Brooklyn! I'm always looking to improve so I'd love to hear your comments!





8 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful lisa. do you just use photoshop to edit them?

Lisa said...

Mostly I try to use the manual mode on my camera and then I edit it photoshop. Thanks Kathryn!

The Koenig Family said...

SOOOO good. Look at you Ms. Talented. Adorable pics.

The Becks said...

What a cute little dress. These pictures are so sweet.

Tora Family said...

Lisa - very nice lighting and very creative to use the chandelier...and that is such a cute blessing dress! Did you make it?

Francis Family said...

Lisa- wow! Are you kidding me- those are great pictures. I'm so sorry we didn't make it down for her blessing- we also had family in town. Anyhow, the boys costumes are so cute and Brooklyn is beautiful and I loved the pictures! I really like the chandelier (sp?)

S&J Jones Family said...

Cute pictures, Lisa. She is such a doll!

Howling Pickup said...

You did such a fabulous job, they are beautiful!