
Monday, October 20, 2008
Brooklyn
Just wanted to share a few photos of Brooklyn. My cousin Lindsay gave Brooklyn this adorable outfit that I absolutely love; she looks just like a little school girl. What a sweet baby girl! The other is of our little one sucking her thumb. As much as I really don't like the idea of a "thumb sucker" she looks so darn cute!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
She looks too darn cute in that outfit. And... no knocking the thumb sucking. I was one of them. Yes, I did have to have braces but my mom said I was the best baby. She is truly such a little dolly, I think I tell you that ALL the time.
What a sweetie. We caught her staring at us in church on Sunday, and the second she knew we were looking she just lit up with this huge smile- heartmelting. ;)
She is a cutie! And Lindsay got her a really cute outfit! Girls are so much fun to dress.
she is such a doll! it's so fun to see her pictures.
Post a Comment