Monday, October 20, 2008

Brooklyn's blessing

Yesterday Cory gave Brooklyn a beautiful blessing! We felt so blessed to be surrounded by so many friends and family; thank you to those who traveled to be with us! Here are a few photos of our day! Thanks for making the day so special! I plan on taking some photos of her in her dress this week (hopefully anyway, it is on my list of things to do.) Until then . . .

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I'm sorry we missed it! Thomas had a fever all day Sunday so we kept him home. I'm glad it went well and that you had so much family in town. It's so special when those little ones are blessed.

The Koenig Family said...

Too beautiful! What a special little girl and in a very special family! We love you guys!

S&J Jones Family said...

So sorry we couldn't make it. We would have LOVED to be there.