Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fun with Grandparents!!

Well, my parents just left today; so sad. We had two great weeks with family here (Cory's and mine) and it has been just wonderful. It is always a little lonely when they leave; I'm sure many of you can relate. We had such a great time and are so grateful for all that they did for us and all the fun memories we made while they were here. We love you and can't wait to see you again!


This is one of my favorite photos with Brooklyn and my dad! So cute!





I want you to know that I've never seen my mom climb a rock wall before, so for sure this one had to make the blog entry! Love you mom!



The kids had a blast playing on the jungle-gym with grandma and grandpa and playing hide-and-seek! It was a perfect morning!

1 comment:

S&J Jones Family said...

Cute pictures, Lisa. I can see that you are getting better and better! Now you just need a DSLR!