So, for Brooklyn's fourth birthday last month we went to the park with her best friend Savannah and Grandma and Grandpa for dinner. We got domino's pizza and I made a salad. We had dinner, had birthday cake, opened presents, and then were planning on going for a ride on the ferris wheel but didn't realize it closed so early and we missed it. Thankfully she is easy to please and we headed to the playground to play instead.
The night before her birthday she and I worked on her Ariel cake while the boys were at a father/son camp out. I was going to use her Ariel doll for the top and while trying to bend her legs I broke it off (they aren't as breakable, or flexible as the barbies I grew up with). So we headed out to a few stores to see if we could find another Ariel doll. We scored with one at TJMaxx that actually sings a Happy Birthday song when you push her sea-shell. She LOVES it! We sure love this girl!
Brooklyn and Savanah
A thirsty little boy... all the kids wanted my water!
Cute Briggs
This girl has no shame being caught with her finger up her nose!
Oh, he is a cute little boy!







No comments:
Post a Comment