Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I scream I scream!!!

We ALL scream for Ice Cream!

On Ethan's "actual" birthday I was actually watching our little neighbor friends Kyle and Savannah (who were soon to move to Chicago), and Briggs was inside when he saw the big green ice cream truck coming.  He ran to his room and grabbed his own money and sat out there waiting for it to slowly make it's way to our house.  I decided that since it was Ethan's "actual" birthday, and because we never really buy ice cream out of a truck, and it had also been a record breaking 100 degrees for the past week (I might be slightly exaggerating but not by much :) that today was the day.  The kids loved it!


 Cheers!

 Sterling just mooched off of everyone!  And with a face like that I think you'd share! :)




1 comment:

Katie said...

oh good heavens! your kids are so beautiful! love all of the updates!