I told the boys that if they helped out really well we could go home and have ice cream cones... it's not really bribery is it?!?!? It was a HOT day! I was pleasantly surprised that Ethan did NOT ONCE complain. He was so cute! I praised him for that when he was all done (an hour later) and his response was, "do you think that because I'm 5 now is why I didn't complain?" I assured him that must be it! What a sweet boy. When he was done he said, "Thanks Mom for bringing us!" Boy, he melted my heart. Briggs on the other hand... well, his attitude left much to be desired. I think that's all I'll say about that!
| The end result (I brought the 3 smallest bowls that you see... obviously not enough!) |
Thanks Carl and Judy... and to Judy for sweating out there with me for the last little bit!


1 comment:
Yum! Wish I lived close so I could come pick some too. :)
Post a Comment