A brief visit (as in literally 30 minutes) from our nieces Nichole and Zoe, from Arizona, and our niece Aubrey. As always it was great to see them; wish we would have had more time!
Climbing trees at Briggs baseball game
Briggs drinking out of the community water cooler... what is a mother to do but snap a photo!
Re-doing our paintings for our wall. We had my niece Drewe (right) over for a few days and so I invited our neighbor Jolyce (same age as Drewe, back middle) over to do a painting for our wall, since Ethan didn't want to paint one. It was a good time!
I loved Briggs painting! Can you guess who he's into these days?
The finished product (Brooklyn did two small ones that are in the bathroom)
We had a fun family BBQ at my cousin Jessica and her husband's home. A time to get all of us cousins together before Emily and her husband headed off to Arizona. It was a perfect evening and thank goodness for their covered porch; it was a warm evening. Even the char-broiled hamburgers were awesome! Hats off to the chef. They were gracious hosts!
Emily holding Ashley's baby, Ashley, and her sister Megan
My niece Ashlyn... such a cutie!
Part of the group
Crystal and Gabe's baby Easton and Sterling in the back
Cory went to the Grand Teton's for High Adventure with the Young Men/Leaders. They hiked 18 miles in the rain and making their own trail for part of that, at times pretty treacherous. Cory was impressed with the young men and their positive attitudes! He said it was really a spectacular view. I think I'll have to take his word for it!
Unfortunately, Cory rolled his ankle pretty badly coming back to camp and had to have help hiking out that evening. I was expecting him to be gone from Monday to Thursday but I got him back late Tuesday.
Cory, Corey Schoenrock, Caden Lords, Taren Lords, Ian Schoenrock, Blake Jorgenson (leader), Brent Jensen (leader)
That's a wrap for July!






2 comments:
Your family always seems to be doing such fun things! We were so glad we had everyone over for the BBQ! We will have to get together again soon! I hope Cory's ankle gets feeling better!
It's great to see all you cousins hanging out together :)
Post a Comment