Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sand dunes...

I've been trying to figure out why my photos look so darn grainy on blogger but awesome on my computer and can't seem to figure it out (anyone with suggestions?  Please help!) so I'm posting these even thought they aren't how I'd like them to look.  

A few weeks ago we took the kids to the sand dunes to play and take some photos.  Unfortunately we left too late in the evening and got there as the sun was setting over the horizon.  We took some photos anyway and they turned out pretty cute!  Maybe because my subjects are pretty cute ;-)

Sterling didn't seem to mind the sand!

Brooklyn didn't like the sand on her hands

Meet our new dog Kola!  She is such a sweetie!  She is a pure-bread 5-year old chocolate lab and she fits perfectly in our family!  I went to take this photo and she just plopped herself down right behind the kids like she belonged with them!  And she totally does!  Pretty cute!

 5 years old!  Where did the time go?  Sure love our Ethan boy!

 Ethan also loved to throw the sand!

 Briggs.  Almost 7!



 I just love this one of Ethan!

 Cory, Kola and Sterling!

 Me and my Sterling boy!  Apparently he's not sure what he thinks about my kisses.

Love Love LOVE that boy!

It was a fun evening at the dunes!  We'll definitely be back again!

5 comments:

Jorden and Jessica said...

Those pictures are so cute!! Your new dog is so cute too! Buying a 5 year old dog is so smart! Jorden wants a lab & I always tell him if we do, I don't want to buy a puppy! They are just so much work.

Summer said...

That twilight was gorgeous!! Sounds like your dog's previous owner was into photography, too- ha! Cute.

mmm... said...

These pictures are gorgeous!

Stephani said...

Looks like lots of fun!
My pic's do the same thing-look great on my computer, then grainy on blogger. Not sure if yours is the same reason but Aaron says for me it's because of blogger compressing them (and he's always trying to convince me that I need to put them into a picasa web album, then download them some fancy way from there to preserve quality... and I'm just never patient enough to listen. ;) )

Jami said...

Lisa you have such cute kids and they are all getting so big.