Lately...
Ethan has a fascination with my wrinkles. Every night when I go to give him hugs and kisses he asks me to wrinkle my forehead and then he likes to feel it. It cracks me up. Cory said that he remembers doing the same thing as a child.
(yes, I am totally getting some grey hairs; which I faithfully pull out... unfortunately it looks like I missed a few)
And just because Ethan is so funny... What is this you might be asking...


...well, last Sunday we had a couple over from our ward and I had made a roast, potatoes, corn etc. and as we were sitting there Cory looks over at Ethan and saw that he was dipping his meat in his water (my roasts are tender but Ethan has a hard time chewing and swallowing any meat and we always tell him to drink a bit of water to help it go down).
Cory just watched him.
When he tried to fish it out with his fork and that failed, Ethan reached in with his hand, pulled it out, and put it in his mouth. Cory just started cracking up as he watched the whole exchange between boy and meat. What a funny boy!
The other day Briggs came to me and said...
"Sterling likes marshmallows... at first he wrinkled up his face and then he started to suck on it. He liked it!" I had to laugh. Usually it is Cory giving our babies something that he shouldn't but it was Briggs who gave Sterling his first taste of pure sugar.
"Sterling likes marshmallows... at first he wrinkled up his face and then he started to suck on it. He liked it!" I had to laugh. Usually it is Cory giving our babies something that he shouldn't but it was Briggs who gave Sterling his first taste of pure sugar. This little one has been sick more than any of our other babies.
It must be the time of year but he is on his 6 or 7th cold and doing a lot of this... sneezing!


2 comments:
Oh, so fun! I'm glad you can still enjoy your "wrinkles". I don't find my nearly as entertaining.
Sterling is so lucky to have a big brother around to feed him the good stuff.
Sterling is such a handsome guy, nice work!
Post a Comment