It is cute to go in and check on them at night, and every once in a while they will be asleep on the top bunk together. This particular night (a few nights ago) they both had their arms around each other; it was too cute not to take some pictures. Before we know it those days will be gone so I want to remember these sweet moments.


Notice Ethan's dinosaurs, cars, airplanes etc. lined up on the window seal. If I could zoom in you would also see little boogies that he's so carefully wiped on the wall hoping to place them low enough as to make sure that mom wouldn't notice them. He had to get the wet rag out the other day and do some scrubby-scrub! It's a kid thing I think... sound familiar Crystal and Candace?
30+ Easy Weekend Breakfast Recipes
4 hours ago


5 comments:
What a priceless picture!
That is the sweetest picture ever! Soooo cute!
that is so sweet!
That's hilarious. But I'm starting to think we should keep that little story to ourselves:)
I'm sure I have no idea what you're talking about...
Post a Comment