Aww- those kids are so adorable!! I hope you are publishing all of your amazing photos in books, too- they are awesome!
Lisa, this is April- once Tomblin.I have a question and I need you to answer me- So, what camera do you use? Will you tell me? I want the details. You take amazing pictures. do you put actions on them with photoshop? I am shopping around for a camera- can you email me? apriltclark@gmail.com One day your children are going to treasure all those photos
L.O.V.E. the bum ;)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Aww- those kids are so adorable!! I hope you are publishing all of your amazing photos in books, too- they are awesome!
Lisa, this is April- once Tomblin.
I have a question and I need you to answer me-
So, what camera do you use? Will you tell me? I want the details. You take amazing pictures.
do you put actions on them with photoshop?
I am shopping around for a camera- can you email me?
apriltclark@gmail.com
One day your children are going to treasure all those photos
L.O.V.E. the bum ;)
Post a Comment