

This was him saying "happy first day of kindergarten."

Iron man it is...

You can see how he is walking how eager he is to get there quickly...

Way ahead of us...I don't think he's going to have hard time when we leave him...

Putting his backpack up

Sitting at his table with only girls...lucky boy ;-) Can you see Ethan in the background. He wanted to stay with Briggs...
I am also happy to report that no tears were shed ;-) He couldn't be more excited and we are excited for him!


5 comments:
Wow! Your first child off to school! I am excited for you guys - that's a big moment, especially when it's your first. Here's to a little bit of a quieter afternoon for you!
Wow kindergarten already?! Briggs is so cute!! What school is he going to?
That is one handsome boy. If I were you, I'd make sure his desk is as far away from the girls as possible :}
That Briggs is one cute boy I love that Ethan looks so cute in the back round.
This makes me feel old! ;)
Post a Comment