Thursday, December 17, 2009

Moments...

...that I will miss when my kids are all grown....and there are no more messes to pick up and dirty faces to wash, and snacks to prepare, and loads of laundry to do.....The weather has definitely taken a turn for the cold and I'll admit that I've been a bit stirk-crazy being inside all day, but thankfully my kids are creative and have been creating some fun games. They've rediscovered their legos and blocks and have had fun making contraptions for their animals and cars...

Good buddies

Can you see the light saber?

Our silly Ethan boy...


Here is Ethan's idea of helping daddy hang those christmas lights he's been begging us to do. One track mind.


This is the first year we've ever put a single light outside. After weeks of the boys asking us and telling us that we are the only house on the block without lights outside, Cory relented. He's doing much better than I would have. I would have draped them over our bushes and called it good.

Not my idea of fun...

One night I went in to kiss Ethan goodnight and found him holding his light saber with his soccer medal around his neck.
It always makes me smile because I never know what he's going to be asleep with when I come in to give him kisses!

Can you find Ethan?....Where could Ethan be?
This is one of their favorite games...
Hide-and-seek!

Two words:
STAR WARS


Briggs being a good older brother and helping Brooklyn.

Brooklyn in the mix of things. She actually is really into playing in her toy kitchen! She is so much fun!

2 comments:

Stephani said...

Cute pictures, we really will miss these days won't we? :)
Levi is sitting next to me as I look at your blog, and he just informed me that "those boys mom loves them because they have light saber swords". Guess I just found something he wants for Christmas besides whip cream and iron man. ;)

Tora Family said...

Lisa, you have such cute kids! I can't believe how much Briggs has changed since the last time we saw him...and that has only been a few months! And that little Ethan...he is so cute...whenever I seem him I just want to snuggle him. And the more Brooklyn grows the more she looks like you...we already know she has your personality! ;)

Cute pictures!