Thursday, December 17, 2009

Ethan's Christmas Program

This morning we got to attend Ethan's little Preschool program. His teacher, Erica Rhodes is just great and she does wonderful with kids. He did the Pledge of Allegiance, recited the Christmas Story from Luke, did numerous songs, and did a great job! It was really fun to watch him. We were so glad that Cory got to come as well! Here are some pictures from that!


Our cute little shepherd


The Pledge of Allegiance

Santa Song

Enjoying cookies with everyone!
Pictured with their teacher!


We are so proud of you Ethan!

I couldn't resist a picture of all the parents; I don't think any of them saw the performance except through the lens of their cameras. Too funny!

1 comment:

Nels, Drea, and Crew said...

Wow! You have been busy posting today! I love all of them! Someday maybe we will get lights on the outside of our house too. The girls ask every year. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!!