Saturday, October 24, 2009

Everyday life...

Some photo highlights of our everyday little life here
(things I wish I could bottle up so i could always remember)

Like this little girl!!
One day I came downstairs to see Brooklyn sitting on the floor with an apple in hand (which I don't know how she got) and her sippy cup of water in between her legs just as content as can be.
Oh, she was so cuddly and so cute!!

Of course, the boys can not get enough of her...whether she likes it or not. Briggs is always coming up to her and saying "you're soooo cute!!" and giving her kisses on her cheek and she usually screams. She is a loved little girl!


Back in August Cory found this 4-wheeler for $20 at a garage sale. It needed a new battery that cost $45 but it has been well worth it the money. The boys LOVE it and it keeps them occupied in the backyard and they love racing their friends in the street. Brooklyn likes to ride with Briggs and Ethan commands the 4 wheeler like he was born on one!! (I'll get a picture of him and post it soon! I especially love watching Ethan ride. The boy loves speed and excitement--I think we may be in trouble, but it's cute right now!)




Some days are just so splendidly lazy and relaxed and I'm loving this time of year. This is what I found one lazy weekend morning. I love how Brooklyn's little tummy is showing! Love it!!

One day the boys and I decided to gather together some of the beautiful leaves in our yard. Later, while Ethan took his nap, Briggs and I got the hot glue gun out and made a little wreath using all the leaves. It turned out really cute. It is a good thing I got a picture because about 1/2 hour after it was done all the leaves started drying and curling. (Next time we'll put a book on it until it is dry.) But it was fun. Briggs often asks me if we can do something together just the two of us, so it was time well spent!!

1 comment:

Sadie said...

Holy smokes the leaves are pretty there!