Friday, October 9, 2009

Briggs is 5!!!

Happy Birthday!!

Where have the years gone? This past Wednesday Briggs turned 5! He is growing up to be a fine little boy! He is such a bright light in our life!



Not only is he a good boy, he is a great older brother, a big helper, and eager learner, a friend to all, he has a fun and infectious laugh, he truly loves life, and sports, and is so sweet and innocent. Boy, we love this little guy!

I asked Briggs about some of his favorite things. Here is what he has to say:

Who is your best friend? Kenzie and Kendall (neighbors and sisters) and Ethan
What is your favorite color? Black
What is your favorite scripture story? Nephi.
Why do you like Nephi? He's nice. He makes good choices.
What is your favorite food? Baked potatoes
What is your favorite treat? Chocolate chip cookies
What is your favorite thing to play? Transformers
What is your favorite sport? Baseball
What was your favorite thing you did for your birthday? Sing happy birthday and going to the baseball game (Cincinnati Reds game with Dad and Ethan).
What do you want to be for halloween this year? Spiderman...like my spiderman shirt!

And something funny that he said today while driving in the car. "hey mom, what's this in my arm...(pause)...oh, I know, it must be my bones." Funny Boy.

Here is a brief look back over the past 5 years.

5 Years Old


4 years old
3 years old

2-years old






1 year old



1 week old


In the hospital

4 comments:

Amy Eaton said...

Love Birthdays! Even though they are a little bitter sweet.

Laura said...

Happy Birthday Big Boy! Loved seeing all the past photos!

The Becks said...

Oh my goodness... he has grown up so fast. It seems like just a few weeks ago that we came up to meet him for the first time when you guys lived in Rexburg. What a cute little stud muffin he is!

Sarah said...

Such cute photos! I just showed Ava and she said "When can I go see Briggs?" I guess it's time for another visit. We'll have to talk about getting together sometime soon. We miss you guys, I hope Briggs had a great day for his B-day!